To make Cheese:
- Whole Milk: 1gallon
- Vinegar or lemon juice: 2tsp
To make the syrup:
- Sugar 2 cups
- rose water 1tsp
- Bring milk to a nice boil.
- Add vinegar or lemon juice and stir until it curdles.Sstrain it in a cheese cloth to separate the liquid.
- Keep it tied in the cloth for atleast 2hrs to strain all the liquid.
- Make round balls with the strained cheese.
- Make sugar syrup by boiling 2 cups of water with 2 cups of sugar.
- Add the cheese balls in to the sugar syrup .Mix in some rose water.
- When cool refrigrate for 2hrs before serving it.