Egg Noodles With Chicken Cubes
- 175 grams egg noodles
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 225 grams chicken breast fillets
- 225 grams Chinese leaves
- 2 tablespoons , oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 175 grams bean sprouts
- 225 grams prawns
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water according to packet directions until just tender. Drain well and rinse under cold running water to stop them cooking further.
2. Meanwhile, thinly slice the onions and chicken; shred the Chinese leaves into fine pieces.
3. Heat the oil and sesame oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onions and chicken with the chilli powder and stir-fry over high hear for 3-4 minutes until almost tender.
4. Mix in the bean sprouts, Chinese leaves, prawns, garlic and pepper to taste. Stir over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the noodles, soy sauce and grape juice. Cook, stirring, until thoroughly hot. Adjust the seasoning and server Immediately.
- This recipe serves 6 people.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
- Serving Options :Serve Hot