If you can, chop the meat with knife instead of passing through the machine.
- 1 kilogram minced beef or mutton
- 500 grams yogurt , 1 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 medium onion skinned and finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- 1 1\2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 1\2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1\4 cup oil
- 1 inch piece ginger, cut into matchstick
- 4 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1\4 cup coriander leaves, chopped.
1. Combine mince, yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, onion, tomato, chili powder, garam masala, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Put the mince along with marinade in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stirring constantly cook until the mixture boils. Cover the skillet, reduce heat to low, cook for 12-15 minutes or until the mince is tender and all the moisture has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
3. Add oil and stirring constantly, cook for 3-5 minutes and add 1\4 cup water, if the mince looks dry. Add ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes, add green chilies and coriander, stir once and transfer to serving plate. Decorate with sliced tomatoes, onions and mint leaves.
Serves: 6 people.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.