Both PDF and DOC files are linked below for each handout:
- PDF 1 / DOC 1: Life of this World
- PDF 2a / DOC 2a: Remembering Death
- PDF 2b / DOC 2b: Our Aim, Some Terms
- PDF 3a / DOC 3a: Time of Death
- PDF 3b/ DOC 3b: Definition of Ar-Ruwh and An-Nafs
- PDF 3C/ DOC 3C: The Stupor of Death
- PDF 3D/ DOC 3D: Time of Death - Righteous
- PDF 3E/ DOC 3E
How do I print PDF files?
In order to view PDF files you must:
2. Download the handout by right-clicking on the download link provided within the course page. Find the option "save link as..." and save.
We recommend downloading the files to your hard drive and viewing them from there, particularly if you intend to access the files repeatedly. To download a file to your hard drive, right-click (or click and hold on a Macintosh) on the file link and select "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As..." (Netscape), then navigate to the location on your hard drive where you want to save the file.
Please scroll down for more information.
Note: Here i am using a Seerah course handout as an example.
3. Allocate the document on your pc/laptop and open it.
4. Within the document go to "File" and then click on "Print".
And your're done! Alhamdulillah.