- 300 grams chicken, cooked roughly chopped,
- 300 grams potatoes, cooked coarsely mashed,
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder,
- 1 teaspoon garam masala,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 50 grams bread crumbs,
- 1 egg, beaten.
1. Put the chicken and potatoes in a bowl. Add chili powder, chat masala and salt. Mix with hands until evenly blended.
2. Shape the mixture into 6-8 kababs. Dip the kababs first in the beaten eggs then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the kababs few at a time and fry until crisp and golden brown.
• Serve Hot
• Try Raita with this dish.
• Serves 6 people.
• Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
• Cooking Time: 30 minutes.