- Minced Garlic
- Minced Green Chillies (optional)
- Salt (if using unsalted Butter)
- Dried Oregano
1. Depending on the bread you have, melt the required amount of Butter in a skillet.
2. Once melted, add in minced Garlic and Green Chillies.
3. Once mixed in add Salt (if you are using Unsalted Butter) and a pinch of dried Oregano.
4. Once the Garlic is cooked and has got a little color, take it off the flame.
5. Slice your bread to desired thickness and brush some of the mixture on it on one side.
6. Toast either in an Oven (350 degrees F until golden, approx 5-6 mins) or a Taster Oven till it is a little browned at the edges.
7. Serve hot with Pasta or Lasagna.