You will need:
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Cook until mixture reaches 250° F on candy thermometer.
- Wait until cool enough to put on skin (test carefully...).
- Tear a cotton bedsheet into strips 3 inches wide or so, and about the length of your leg.
- Spread sugar very thinly (back of a flat butter knife works well) in a stripe down your leg.
- Press a fabric strip firmly over the sugar, down your leg. Run your hands down it a few more times.
- Pull fabric off, from bottom to top of leg.
Note: make a batch of sugar ahead, store in fridge, and reheat when needed.
Fabric strips are washable and reusable, of course.