- 200 gms Vermicelli
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5-6 tbsp melted pure ghee
- 8 cardamoms
- 6 almonds and a few pistachios finely chopped
- Put sugar, blanched cardamoms and 2 1/2 cups of water in a pan and heat till sugar is totally dissolved. Keep aside.
- In a thick-bottomed kadai or pan heat ghee.
- Add vermicelli and keep turning on low flame till golden brown.
- Add sugar syrup increase flame and cook. Reduce flame when sugar syrup is fully absorbed.
- Cover and keep on low flame for 5 - 7 minutes till you see steam coming out.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped almonds and pistachios.