This is the same as the headband Niqaab, except that a thin netting or mesh type fabric is stitched to the headband. This can stay atop the head for better visibility or flipped down to conceal the eyes.
- Cut the rectangle headband about 4"inches wide x the length needed to go around the head.
- Press a 1/4" hem along both long edges of the headband.
- Fold the headband in half, lengthwise, wrong sides together.
- Stitch the face cover to the bottom folded edge of the headband (with a slight seam allowance) leaving an opening slit for the eyes.
- Pin the eye mesh into the open seam at the top of the headband, (i.e. between the folded hems), stitch the seam all the way along the headband.