10. Use your 'Fitnah' to win the heart of your husband.
All women have the ornaments that Allah blessed them with. Use the beauty Allah ('azza wa jall) has bestowed you with to win the heart of your husband.
9. When your husband comes home, greet him with a wonderful greeting.
Imagine your husband coming home to a clean house, an exquisitely dressed wife, a dinner prepared with care, children clean and sweet smelling, a clean bedroom - what would this do to his love for you? Now imagine what the opposite does to him.
8. Review the characteristics of the Hoor Al-'Ayn and try to imitate them
The Qur'ana and Sunnah describe the women in Jannah with certain characteristics. Such as the silk they wear, their large dark eyes, their singing to their husband, etc. Try it, wear silk for your husband, put Kohl in your eyes to 'enlarge' them, and sing to your husband.
6. Joke and play games with your husband.
A man's secret: they seek women who are light-hearted and have a sense of humor. As Rasoolullah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) asked Jaabir as to why he didn'y marry someone who would make him laugh and he would make her laugh.
5. Thank your husband constantly for the nice things he does.
Then thank him again. This is one of the most important techniques, as the opposite is a characteristic of the women of hellfire.
4. An argument is a fire in the house.
Extinguish it with a simple 'I'm sorry' even if it is not your fault.
When you fight back, you are only adding wood to the fire. Watch how sweetly an argument will end when you just say sincerely, "Look, I'm sorry. Let's be friends."
3. Always seek to please your husband, for he is your key to Jannah.
Rasoolullah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us that any women who dies in a state where her husband is pleased with her, shall enter Jannah. So .. please him.
2. Listen and Obey!
Obeying your husband is Fardh (an obligation)! Your husband is the Ameer (head) of the household. Give him that right and respect.
1. Make Du'aa (supplication) to Allah to make your marriage and relationship successful.
All good things are from Allah. Never forget to ask Allah (ta'aalaa) for the blessing of having a successful marriage that begins in this world and continues on - by the Mercy of Allah (ta'aalaa) - into Jannah.