- 4 soft taco (tortilla)
- 2 boil potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon oil, plus oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon water to make a paste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. When oil is hot, put in cumin seeds. When they burst, add red chilli powder, potatoes, peas and salt. Mix well then add garam masala and cilantro. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix all purpose flour, water and make a paste. Cut tortilla in half. Fold it into triangle shape, place the potato filling in and stick the edges tightly with paste.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan. Carefully slip the samosa’s into the hot oil. Fry until crisp and golden. Serve hot with ketchup and chutney.