- 1/2 kilogram chicken breasts, boneless,
- 1/2 cup oil,
- 2 onion, cut into small cubes,
- 1 tablespoon ginger, cut into matchstick,
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce,
- 2 tomatoes, diced,
- 2 green chilies (cut lengthwise),
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 2 tablespoons vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, powder,
- 1 teaspoon Monosodium Glutamate,
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
1. Cut chicken into long thin strips.
2. Heat oil, add onions and fry until transparent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add ginger, chicken and soy sauce and fry for 3-5 minutes.
4. Then add tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder and salt and cook 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce the heat to low, add vinegar, black pepper, Chinese salt and ketchup.
6. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with white rice.
• Serves 6 people.
• Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
• Cooking Time: 35 minutes.