- 225g (8oz) strawberries, pureed
- 100g (4oz) blackberries, pureed
- 100g (4oz) raspberries, pureed
- 4 tbsp elderflower cordial
- Powdered sweetener (optional)
1. Mix together the strawberry, blackberry and raspberry puree. Strain through a fine sieve to remove the tiny pips, then add the elderflower cordial and 200ml (1/3 pint) water. Taste the mixture, adding powdered sweetener, if needed.
2. Freeze with or without an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer's instructions or the method above.
Makes 4 servings