- 1 kilo mutton or chicken
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- salt according to taste
- 1 tsp freshly crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 5-6 tomatos (medium size)
- 3-4 whole green chilies
- 4 tbs oil
This dish is best cooked in a Wok (Karahi) but you can use a regular pot if you dont have a Wok.
- Add the meat in a pot with garlic & ginger and leave on medium heat for the water to dry.
- When that is done add 3 glasses of water, cover and leave to tenderize.
- If you're using chicken you dont have to add water and can move on the the next step.
- When the meat has softened add everything, including the oil, except green chilies & tomatoes.
- Increase the heat to dry water if any then add green chilis & tomatoes.
- Lower the heat and cook covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Then when the tomatos have softened, increase the heat and evaporate all the water.
- The end result should be with very little gravy.
Serve with Naan.